VMware Horizon Community
wichali
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

Can VMware view dilivery a windows7 vm on MS hyper-v ?

Hi folks,

I have a senario that need dilivery a hyper-v windows7 vm with VMware View PCoIP protocol.

After configuring Connection server and view agent, RDP protocol works when connect to this hyper-v windows7 using VMware view client, but PCoIP cannot connect well, the error shows "The Connection to the remote server ended".

I know the UDP packet to the Hyper-v windows7 must be blocked, but I don't know how to enable this on hyper-v server , can anyone give a help ?

Thanks!

Jerry.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Linjo
Leadership
Leadership
Jump to solution

That will not work since PCoIP needs DevTap and the VMware SVGA driver to function.

Only RDP will work in the configuration you describe.

// Linjo

Best regards, Linjo Please follow me on twitter: @viewgeek If you find this information useful, please award points for "correct" or "helpful".

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
vineshreddy07
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

Hi Jerry,

Please check on which IP is your 4172 UDP is running. If it is running on some other Local IP (i.e., Loop back or etc) u will face this type of issue. It should run on a local IP which can access the external network.

In command prompt, type "netstat -an" and share the Output.

Regards:

Vinish

Linjo
Leadership
Leadership
Jump to solution

That will not work since PCoIP needs DevTap and the VMware SVGA driver to function.

Only RDP will work in the configuration you describe.

// Linjo

Best regards, Linjo Please follow me on twitter: @viewgeek If you find this information useful, please award points for "correct" or "helpful".
0 Kudos
wichali
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

I guess you are right !Thanks for your time, Mr.Linjo!

Br.

Jerry.

0 Kudos