VMware Horizon Community
mohissa
Contributor
Contributor

Can I use one Virtual Center with two or more Connection Servers?

Can I use one Virtual Center with two or more Connection Servers?

The reason why I'm asking this question that, I added a second connection server 5.1.1 in my environment and I configured it with the same VC which I'm using with my first connection server. Since I did that I cannot add pools in my first connection server while I can do that in the new connection server so I started to wonder if I can use same VC with more that one connection server.

0 Kudos
4 Replies
mittim12
Immortal
Immortal

I've used multiple View environments against the same Virtual Center without any problems.    Granted, it was mostly testing and not production but it still worked. 

0 Kudos
TDRoy
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Yes you can technically do this, but Im not sure that this is supported

0 Kudos
marcdrinkwater
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Using multiple connection servers is supported

0 Kudos
mohissa
Contributor
Contributor

Still I can not fully creat a new Pool. I tried that in my main Connection server and also in my replica server. In both of them it allow you to go through the process of the Pool creation all the way until the end, and under Pools you see your new pool is been added but when you check the virtual desktop you see that no any virtual desktop is been created. also when you go to your VC you will see only new folder been created but no any new desktops. 

0 Kudos