VMware Horizon Community
Nick_Bond
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

Can I disable pass through authentication

Hi all,

We have VMware View 3.1 and we want to disable pass-through authentication from the View Client to the VM, so users are forced to log into the VM as different users may use the same VM.

(We want to tie a VM to a thin client, so this auto logs on to the broker, but from there in we want users to be able to enter their own credentials)

Is this possible? I thought I'd seen a registry hack to do this, but so far I've come up blank.

Thanks

Nick

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Linjo
Leadership
Leadership
Jump to solution

Hi Nick.

When you install the agent, do the custom installation and uncheck the SSO Gina Component.

That should disable the SSO functionality but keep the rest.

Best regards,

Linjo

If you find this information useful, please award points for "correct" or "helpful".

Best regards, Linjo Please follow me on twitter: @viewgeek If you find this information useful, please award points for "correct" or "helpful".

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Linjo
Leadership
Leadership
Jump to solution

Hi Nick.

When you install the agent, do the custom installation and uncheck the SSO Gina Component.

That should disable the SSO functionality but keep the rest.

Best regards,

Linjo

If you find this information useful, please award points for "correct" or "helpful".

Best regards, Linjo Please follow me on twitter: @viewgeek If you find this information useful, please award points for "correct" or "helpful".
0 Kudos
Nick_Bond
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

Thanks Linjo, that did the trick. :smileygrin:

Many Thanks

Nick

0 Kudos