VMware Horizon Community
GottaPass
Contributor
Contributor

Always showed "Time was reached" on VMware Horizon Client

Hello everyone,

I installed VMware Horizon Client and tried to connect to the school server, but it always shows "Time was reached" after loading about 20 second. I tried to use version 8.5.0 (2203) and 5.5.4, change the wifi network, use another computer, and turn off the firewall, but it still does not work. Btw, I downloaded VMware Horizon Client on Android, it also showed "Time was reached". However, my classmates seem do not have this problem and my teacher does not know what the problem is. Please help!

Attach two logs, first one for used version 5.5.4, latest one for used version 8.5.0 (2203).

0 Kudos
2 Replies
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

Maybe contact whoever looks after the Horizon deployment itself, or get your teacher to? There might be some setting or action which the administrators need to be involved with.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I am a VMware employee I contribute to VMware Communities voluntarily (ie. not in any official capacity)
VMware Training & Certification blog
GottaPass
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks so much for your reply. I will try to do this.

0 Kudos