VMware Horizon Community
kalyan09
Contributor
Contributor

All available desktop sources are currently busy

Hi,

We have an issue where when a user logged in successfully to their VDI using thin client and try to login with same user credentials on another thinclient in a conference room without disconnecting the 1st one. User always get an error message "All available desktop sources for this desktop are currently busy. Please try connecting to this desktop again later, or contact your system administrator" on 2nd thinclient when they select their assigned pool. Then user clicks "close" button and can re-login without any issues.

So we did some troubleshooting and found when we remove the attached GPO the error is gone and user don't have to login twice. I tried to remove some settings that i suspected but no luck.

Any ideas?

0 Kudos
2 Replies
lmagna
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Hi,

I have a similary problem since I've upgraded ViewAgent from 4.6 to 5.2 on my physical computer.

If I lock my session I cannot connect from View Client or from a Wyse with ThinOS. If I close my Windows session, it's ok.

It happens with all my Windows 7 PC and view agent 5.2.

0 Kudos
kalyan09
Contributor
Contributor

Do you have any GPOs configured on you environment? If i remove the attached GPO i do not see this message.

0 Kudos