VMware Horizon Community
fccu1
Contributor
Contributor

Advanced Monitoring for VMware Horizon by ControlUp

I was doing some research on finding a better monitoring solution for our Horizon Environment and I came across ControlUP. I scheduled a discovery call with them and they Demo'd the product. I was impressed and intrigued with some of the features. That was however AFTER hearing about their pricing model. 

Any who, I did some more digging around and found out that VMware and ControlUP have partnered up and you can purchase controlUP directly from VMware. So I went and checked what products can be downloaded and boom there was ControlUP Add on (We intend on using on prem just because we need to be very strict on what data can and can't leave our Datacenters.).

My question is: Would I need to purchase a license, or "should" it be included in our agreement? 

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Jubish-Jose
Hot Shot
Hot Shot

We are also considering ConrolUP and been in talks with them. As far as I am aware, it's a separate license, not heard of any options to avail it from VMware.

https://www.controlup.com/wp-content/pdf/ControlUp%20Licensing%20for%20VMware.pdf 

-- If you find this reply helpful, please consider accepting it as a solution.
0 Kudos