VMware Horizon Community
abbasi
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Access to this desktop is Blocked

I get the error "Access to this desktop is Blocked" After a successful login to the View client.  It has affected all the desktop pools.

I am using a trial lic but it expires in June

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
8 Replies
MauroBonder
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

Assigment is ok ?  click in pool > assigment > add permission

check if apply in your case http://kb.vmware.com/selfservice/microsites/search.do?language=en_US&cmd=displayKC&externalId=102771...

*Please, don't forget the awarding points for "helpful" and/or "correct" answers. *Por favor, não esqueça de atribuir os pontos se a resposta foi útil ou resolveu o problema.* Thank you/Obrigado
0 Kudos
abbasi
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Assignments are good.  I had logged into one of the desktops a couple days ago.  This AM I did test the tagging feature.  I turned it on the connection servers and one pool.  But I have cleared it from the connection server and from the pool

0 Kudos
Linjo
Leadership
Leadership

Have anyone played around with the the "Tag" feature on the pools?

// Linjo

Best regards, Linjo Please follow me on twitter: @viewgeek If you find this information useful, please award points for "correct" or "helpful".
0 Kudos
abbasi
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Yes,  I did enable tags this morning.  But I have since disabled it but it seems like maybe it is still disabling access?

0 Kudos
abbasi
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

It looks like it was a corrupted database and have re-installed

0 Kudos
chriswu11111
Contributor
Contributor

i'm getting the same problems.

How did you know the database was corrupt and how did you re-install it please? thanks!

0 Kudos
chriswu11111
Contributor
Contributor

Does anyone know what to do? this is quite urgent.

0 Kudos
abbasi
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

I had to wip my envirmonent and start over.  It was not a big issue since it was a lab at that point.  It was also ver 4.0 and we have since moved to 5.  I have't tried using Tags since.  I would suggest opening a call with tech support if it is urgent

0 Kudos