VMware Horizon Community
MHAV
Hot Shot
Hot Shot
Jump to solution

3Dconnexion SpacePilot Pro

Hi,

does anyone has succesfully connected a 3Dconnexion SpacePilot Pro Mouse into a Horizon View 5.3 Desktop.

I tried to connect it through a PCoIP Session but it didnt worked out by now.

Regards

Michael

Regards Michael Haverbeck Check out my blog www.the-virtualizer.com
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Linjo
Leadership
Leadership
Jump to solution

I did try one of the 3DConnexion devices a few years ago and it worked fine, but not sure exactly what model it was.

What issues do you see? Did you forward the Mouse with USB redirection? (You will need to include the pid/vid for it to show up since its a HID-device)

VMware KB: Configuring USB device filters and redirecting Human Interface Devices (HIDs) in View Cli...

Best regards, Linjo Please follow me on twitter: @viewgeek If you find this information useful, please award points for "correct" or "helpful".

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Linjo
Leadership
Leadership
Jump to solution

I did try one of the 3DConnexion devices a few years ago and it worked fine, but not sure exactly what model it was.

What issues do you see? Did you forward the Mouse with USB redirection? (You will need to include the pid/vid for it to show up since its a HID-device)

VMware KB: Configuring USB device filters and redirecting Human Interface Devices (HIDs) in View Cli...

Best regards, Linjo Please follow me on twitter: @viewgeek If you find this information useful, please award points for "correct" or "helpful".
0 Kudos
MHAV
Hot Shot
Hot Shot
Jump to solution

Hey Linjo thanks for your post. Id give it a try today and report later.

Regards

Michael

0 Kudos
MHAV
Hot Shot
Hot Shot
Jump to solution

3dconnection.jpg

After a little working the policies it finally worked out fine. Attached is a picture of the 3DConnection Thing :smileygrin:

0 Kudos
Linjo
Leadership
Leadership
Jump to solution

Nice to hear it works, thanks for the picture and the posting back! Smiley Happy

0 Kudos