VMware Horizon Community
jocain
Contributor
Contributor

3 Monitors - 2 in the Horizon Client while one on windows

My company has VMware Horizon Client as the remote workspace I need to use.   I am currently running off two monitors with WYSE box hardware.   I am looking to update to the following:  A windows desktop with a total of 3 monitors, 2 using horizon while one monitor in the windows desktop (so I can do Teams / Video Chat, etc.).   The corporate remote workspace has problems with Teams video/chatting.

Is the above possible?  

Thanks

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Jubish-Jose
Hot Shot
Hot Shot

If I understand the question correctly, you are connecting to a Windows VM using Wyse + two monitors and you want the third monitor for connecting another device (e. g. a laptop) which can be used for Teams calls ?

-- If you find this reply helpful, please consider accepting it as a solution.
0 Kudos
jocain
Contributor
Contributor

I am currently on a WYSE box but am researching ditching the WYSE box and switching over to a Desktop so I can utilize 3 monitors...  1 for my desktop windows and 2 for Horizon.   I am not sure if Horizon allows this setup.  My corporate internet speed through Horizon handles my regular work but I need my home internet speed/desktop to run video chats/meetings which is the need for the third monitor and desktop.

0 Kudos
Jubish-Jose
Hot Shot
Hot Shot

You should be able to do this. See if this helps: https://docs.vmware.com/en/VMware-Horizon-Client-for-Windows/2209/horizon-client-windows-installatio... 

-- If you find this reply helpful, please consider accepting it as a solution.
0 Kudos