VMware Horizon Community
anothervsphereu
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Horizon Cloud on Azure logon issues

I have deployed a Horizon Pod into Azure and I was able to create RDSH farms and VDI desktops.

I have two issues when trying to logon. 

1. My pod is configured for MFA.  When I attempt to connect, I get the first logon prompt, I enter my credentials and then I am prompted for my second factor.  I respond to that, and then i am presented with another box where I have to enter my password again.  I have maintain username enabled on my pod.  Why am i being prompted the second time for my password?

2. After I enter my password the second time, I get this error message.  The best I can ascertain is this is because no user assignment exists.  But I have created a user assignment for myself.  Nothing I have tried will get me past this error.

anothervsphereu_0-1645208554099.png

Any help is appreciated, thank you

0 Kudos
2 Replies
swhughes
Contributor
Contributor

We had something very similar but I cannot recall the cause.  I will check my archives and if I find it I will share

0 Kudos
anothervsphereu
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

I figured this out.   I was trying to connect directly to my Horizon cloud pod URL instead of using the Universal broker URL.  I am able to logon using the Universal Broker URL.

However...

I have MFA enabled on my pods.   I have Windows SSO and maintain windows username enabled on all of my UAGs.  I can successfully authenticate, but i am prompted twice for my password.  Once before the MFA prompt, and again after the MFA prompt.  Is this normal behavior?  I cannot find any reason that it is doing this.

0 Kudos