VMware Horizon Community
anothervsphereu
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

DEM 2303 missing menu items

I am currently running DEM 2203.  I want to upgrade to DEM 2303.  I have upgraded all my agents/clients.  When I upgrade the management console, most menu items under the User Environment tab are missing, Also, all my condition sets are missing as well. If i uninstall 2303 and reinstall 2203, the menu items are back.

Has anyone else experienced this issue with DEM 2303 upgrade

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
Mickeybyte
Hot Shot
Hot Shot

@anothervsphereu 

You probably upgraded DEM 2203 Enterprise to DEM 2303 Standard... There are 2 version of DEM, depending on your Horizon license you can use Standard (with less options) or Enterprise (which you used before).

Regards,
Mickeybyte (ITPro blog)

If you found this comment useful or an answer to your question, please mark as 'Solved' and/or click the 'Kudos' button, please ask follow-up questions if you have any.
0 Kudos
anothervsphereu
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

yes sir.  you are correct, that is what i did :(.   I upgraded with Enterprise and everything is ok. 

do you happen to know if the agent between standard and enterprise is the same?   

0 Kudos
Mickeybyte
Hot Shot
Hot Shot

@anothervsphereu 

The agent is the same for standard and enterprise versions. It's only the console that has less/more options.

Regards,
Mickeybyte (ITPro blog)

If you found this comment useful or an answer to your question, please mark as 'Solved' and/or click the 'Kudos' button, please ask follow-up questions if you have any.
0 Kudos