VMware Cloud Community
virtualdive
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

Unable to create Network Profile

Folks, Getting below error while creating Network profile on HCX Destination. Any suggestions please? HCX 4.0 is deployed.

This is the error it throws,

Unable to create Network Profile
<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//IETF//DTD HTML 2.0//EN"> <html><head> <title>502 Proxy Error</title> </head><body> <h1>Proxy Error</h1> <p>The proxy server received an invalid response from an upstream server.<br /> The proxy server could not handle the request<p>Reason: <strong>Error reading from remote server</strong></p></p> </body></html>

Regards,

'V'
thevshish.blogspot.in
vExpert-2014-2021
Labels (2)
0 Kudos
6 Replies
cjodev
Contributor
Contributor

I am having the same issue, could we expect some response?

0 Kudos
howardworleyiii
Contributor
Contributor

Having the EXACT same issue.  HCX 4.x with the latest update applied.  I have tried multiple iterations with no success.  Anybody have any ideas?

0 Kudos
virtualdive
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

I was facing this problem for a newly deployed HCX, this is what I did to solve this. Once the HCX Cloud is being setup in initial stages right after the SSO URL, do not restart the HCX services. First create the network profile and then restart the services, it works fine.

Hope this helps!

Regards,

'V'
thevshish.blogspot.in
vExpert-2014-2021
0 Kudos
ILYSB
Contributor
Contributor

I  have the same issue

0 Kudos
virtualdive
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

You can use the solution I mentioned above. It works fine.

Regards,

'V'
thevshish.blogspot.in
vExpert-2014-2021
0 Kudos
ILYSB
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

The said solution didn't work for me. I do not place any proxy settings on my HCX. I'm checking if network team uses proxy server. Also checking on gateway settings.

0 Kudos