VMware Global Community
xiringuito
Contributor
Contributor

Problème accès à un hôte "L'autorisation d'exécuter cette opération a été rejetée"

Bonjour j'ai installé un vcenter afin de gérer un ESXi, j'ai activé le verrouillage de l'authentification locale pour un hôte ("celui qui héberge vcenter") et j'ai subit une panne de courant avant que je n'active l'autostart.

Du coup je n'ai plus accès à mon hôte car vcenter n'est pas joignable, car la vm n'est pas lancée.

Ma question comment puis-je retirer le verouillage de l'utilisateur root, afin de pouvoir relancer vcenter?

7 Replies
Saddam1996
Contributor
Contributor

0 Kudos
xiringuito
Contributor
Contributor

Hi the problem is that I can't access to the esxi interface. The authentication is managed by vcenter, and  vcenter vm is not launched. So I don't how can I access to that host. The only error messaged is "you don't have the permission to"

0 Kudos
Yoshimotto
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Bonjour,

Si lockdown est activé et que tu n'as pas ajouté d'utilisateur dans la liste, tu n'as aucun accès.

As tu essayé de créer un nouveau vcenter et de rattacher cet ESX et d'allumer l'autre vCenter ?

Cdt.

0 Kudos
Kinnison
Commander
Commander

Hi,

The OP has activated the lockdown mode but he should also tell us which of the two, because if he has set the "normal" mode from the console it is easy to disable the lockdown mode, but if instead he has activated the "strict" mode then without the vCenter Object it's quite a problem. But for now we are only in the field of hypotheses because he has not said anything else about his IT context, doing certain things in a "lab" context has different implications than doing it in a "production" context.

Regards,
Ferdinando

0 Kudos
xiringuito
Contributor
Contributor

It is set as normal mode. So how can i disable the lockdown mode please? this ESXI contain 13 nested esxi for students. Each student have an ESXi to create VM for exams. I have installed a vcenter vm to have a better control of each esxi. Every nested esxi have an autostart actevated the only vm that haven't the autostart actevated is vcenter, i haven't time to do that due to an electrical problem.

The lockdown mode was activated during the installation process of vcenter, Now All students can work on there Esx but if they have a problem it 'is impossible to me to solved it because i can't access to mine.

thanks for the help

0 Kudos
a_p_
Leadership
Leadership

"Normal" Lockdown Mode can be disabled by logging in to the ESXi host's console.

André

0 Kudos
Yoshimotto
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

If the lockdown is setted to normal mode, you can disable it with this process : https://kb.vmware.com/s/article/1008077

0 Kudos