VMware Cloud Community
AllBlack
Expert
Expert
Jump to solution

visio stencils for vmware?

Hi guys,

Does anyone know whether there are vmware specific visio stencils available anywhere?

Cheers

Please consider marking my answer as "helpful" or "correct"
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
5 Replies
khughes
Virtuoso
Virtuoso
Jump to solution

The links listed above work pretty well. I believe almost all of them are for Visio 2003 and above so if you have an earlier version you might need to upgrade or just run a trial of the latest to get your maps all worked out.

• Kyle

-- Kyle "RParker wrote: I guess I was wrong, everything CAN be virtualized "
TomHowarth
Leadership
Leadership
Jump to solution

Another very good set of Visio Stencils are the xtravirt stencils although these are costed.

If you found this or any other answer useful please consider the use of the Helpful or correct buttons to award points

Tom Howarth

VMware Communities User Moderator

Blog: www.planetvm.net

Tom Howarth VCP / VCAP / vExpert
VMware Communities User Moderator
Blog: http://www.planetvm.net
Contributing author on VMware vSphere and Virtual Infrastructure Security: Securing ESX and the Virtual Environment
Contributing author on VCP VMware Certified Professional on VSphere 4 Study Guide: Exam VCP-410
0 Kudos
petedr
Virtuoso
Virtuoso
Jump to solution

As Tom stated the xtravirt stencils are really good for using with Visio for vmware.

www.thevirtualheadline.com www.liquidwarelabs.com
0 Kudos
DesmondSG
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

Hi,

Looking for actual velocloud symbols, like for example a VC620 edge device. One with all the ports in it would be great, or a stencil that has all the current velo cloud edge devices. Something that would have industry standard icons. Thanks!