VMware Cloud Community
prutter
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

Networking

I am a bit new to VMWare and have a networking question. What is the best way to setup the networking for a server that is going to have a NATTed address? I have a serve that will have both an internal IP address and an External one. I'm not quite sure how to router that in networking. Can anyone help out?? The internal number will be attached to my domain and the external will be in the DMZ. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

Perry

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
azn2kew
Champion
Champion
Jump to solution

This guide will help you understand securing servers in DMZ and how networking are setup.

If you found this information useful, please consider awarding points for "Correct" or "Helpful". Thanks!!!

Regards,

Stefan Nguyen

iGeek Systems Inc.

VMware, Citrix, Microsoft Consultant

If you found this information useful, please consider awarding points for "Correct" or "Helpful". Thanks!!! Regards, Stefan Nguyen VMware vExpert 2009 iGeek Systems Inc. VMware vExpert, VCP 3 & 4, VSP, VTSP, CCA, CCEA, CCNA, MCSA, EMCSE, EMCISA

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
azn2kew
Champion
Champion
Jump to solution

This guide will help you understand securing servers in DMZ and how networking are setup.

If you found this information useful, please consider awarding points for "Correct" or "Helpful". Thanks!!!

Regards,

Stefan Nguyen

iGeek Systems Inc.

VMware, Citrix, Microsoft Consultant

If you found this information useful, please consider awarding points for "Correct" or "Helpful". Thanks!!! Regards, Stefan Nguyen VMware vExpert 2009 iGeek Systems Inc. VMware vExpert, VCP 3 & 4, VSP, VTSP, CCA, CCEA, CCNA, MCSA, EMCSE, EMCISA
0 Kudos
prutter
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

Thanks for the incrediblly fast response!! That's one reason i love this product. The support is OUTSTANDING. Thanks again.

0 Kudos