VMware Cloud Community
VMWareNewbie
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

Multiple VC Versions

We have 3 VC servers. They are all vc 2.0.x. We have ESX 2.5 and 3.0 connected on one vc. So we need to leave that at vc 2.0.

Once VC, we will start putting ESX 3.5.x on. And the rest are ESX 3.0.x. So we have to upgrade that vc to 2.5.

My question is about the vc client. We have a Terminal Server that admins log on to so they can connect with a vc client to the vc servers. We don't want to manage desktop vc clients.

Can vc client 2.5 work on vc 2.5 and 2.0? No issues with backwards compatibility?

Thanks

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
weinstein5
Immortal
Immortal
Jump to solution

I donot belive there is - to confirm you can check out vmwaare's compatability matrix -

If you find this or any other answer useful please consider awarding points by marking the answer correct or helpful

If you find this or any other answer useful please consider awarding points by marking the answer correct or helpful

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
weinstein5
Immortal
Immortal
Jump to solution

I donot belive there is - to confirm you can check out vmwaare's compatability matrix -

0 Kudos
VMWareNewbie
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

Thanks for the link.

0 Kudos