VMware Cloud Community
puzzledtux
Hot Shot
Hot Shot

How to delete the collector information for a CompanyID in the dashboard

Recently completed the capacity planning training and am testing some things in the CP dashboard. I would like to know if there is an option in the dashboard to delete the collected information during a CA (detailed reporting) for a CompanyID.

I would like to know this because while testing can I send request to vmware to create new test company ids to have a complete assesment done? or else can I delete the existing collected data for my company id and start again from there only.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
weinstein5
Immortal
Immortal

I do not believe it is possible to remove data once it has been added to the data warehouse - I would contact the CP support - by clicking on help and calling support

If you find this or any other answer useful please consider awarding points by marking the answer correct or helpful

If you find this or any other answer useful please consider awarding points by marking the answer correct or helpful
puzzledtux
Hot Shot
Hot Shot

So does that mean we are allowed to create test CompanyID (by sending requests to VMware CP support) in order to get more familiar with the dashboard CA analysis. Further is there is a limit for the creation of CompnayID's in the dashboard?

0 Kudos