VMware Cloud Community
LucioGraziani
Contributor
Contributor

Error in CP data Manager 1000013

Dear all,

I've installed CP data Manager 2.7.1, after a couple of day of normal working it start to give me the following error:

ERROR: An unexpected error occured Module=VMware Capacity Planner Data Manaer Function=UpdateGettingStardtedSyatus: Source vcpDataMgr Error=Type mismatch[13:0:1000013].

The program starts but it only shows the log and there are no menus accessible.

I've also tried to uninstall and reinstall the program but without success.

Many thanks for your support

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Aruizo
Contributor
Contributor

Hey Lucio,

Please try to change regional settings to English and give iy a try... it worked for me !

0 Kudos
SuperSpike
Contributor
Contributor

This thread is quite old but you were getting the same error message that I am getting, with the exact same symptoms. How did you resolve this?

@Virtual_EZ
0 Kudos
SuperSpike
Contributor
Contributor

I fixed the issue. I was very surprised that re-installing the application did not fix the issue to being with, so I figured it boiled down to 1 of 2 possibilities. One, there is a problem with the database or two, it has something to do with my profile. Before sacrificing the database I decided to try logging in with a different user account and the Capacity Planner tool opened right up without the error messages and was completely usable. I then deleted my original profile and logged back in. It's working fine now. Hope this helps others.

@Virtual_EZ
0 Kudos