VMware Cloud Community
CoreyIT
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Customer Video's

At one time a couple months ago I came across a link that I thought was through the VTMN website that had a number of video interviews with customers running vmware esx. Does anyone know where I can find those resources?

Thanks

0 Kudos
11 Replies
CoreyIT
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

someone has to go to know or have them book marked? I searched the page and could not find them. Your help is appreciated.

0 Kudos
esiebert7625
Immortal
Immortal

Did you check this area...

http://www.vmware.com/customers/stories/

0 Kudos
CoreyIT
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

yup, I did. as far as I can tell they are all pdf documents though. i remember there were video interviews with a few vmware esx customers, welch's was one of them. im surprised nobody has seen the video's im refering to. There were also some live dicussions from some vmware customers as well where they talked about their implementations, strategies and what not. there was a univeristy as part of this interview.

0 Kudos
jamieorth
Expert
Expert

I remember seeing something like that on the Dell / VMWare page.

www.dell.com/vmware

Look at the left hand column.

0 Kudos
CoreyIT
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

I have seen those three, unfortunetly they are not the ones I am looking for though :-(. Im looking for these ones specfically as they have some specific discussion I am looking for.

0 Kudos
esiebert7625
Immortal
Immortal

Maybe contact vmware directly, try marketing@vmware.com or webmaster@vmware.com

0 Kudos
cyclelicious
Contributor
Contributor

Have you tried looking on YouTube or Google Video?

0 Kudos
CoreyIT
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Yup I did try that. Came across some different neat ones but not the ones I was looking for. I have sent an email to vmware but they always take a long time to respond if its not related to gold support customers.

0 Kudos
TomHowarth
Leadership
Leadership

They are not related to VMworld are they?

Tom Howarth VCP / VCAP / vExpert
VMware Communities User Moderator
Blog: http://www.planetvm.net
Contributing author on VMware vSphere and Virtual Infrastructure Security: Securing ESX and the Virtual Environment
Contributing author on VCP VMware Certified Professional on VSphere 4 Study Guide: Exam VCP-410
0 Kudos
mattpound
Hot Shot
Hot Shot

0 Kudos
CoreyIT
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Like that yes...there were a number of them that were anywhere from 3-10 minutes long talking about their implementation, benefits, cost savings, their existing environment vs. their old etc.

I dont know if there are more on that media page but I cant seem to get to it.

0 Kudos