VMware Cloud Community
jpreou
Contributor
Contributor

Capacity Planner error (test environment)

I did the CP course a couple of weeks ago and will be doing my first customer site tomorrow. Just so I 'knew' what I was doing again, I went ahead and performed a CE on my own home network. Everything seems to have gone ok, I get green ticks for all the tasks. Data synchronization seems to happen ok, but I note in the message pane I see the error message ""09/14/2008 20:32:03:0:3700: ERROR: An unexpected error occurred! Module = vcpDataSync Function = WriteLog Source = vcpDataSync Error = Invalid procedure call or argument(5:0:1000005)" when ever I perform a data sync task. This message appears immediately after the "Inventory.Export: Complete in xx seconds" message. Copy of message window attached.

Is it something I need to worry about. I did a Google job but didn't find any info...

0 Kudos
2 Replies
SrTim
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

I'm assuming that the correct database ID is registered with the dashboard? You don't have multiple database IDs do you?

Also, what does the collector dashboard page say on say?

0 Kudos
jpreou
Contributor
Contributor

Yep, everything is properly registered and allocated. Synchronization appears to be working, but I still occasionally see the error. It seems to be working ok, so I won't pursue it any further for now as it is only a test system anyway. I subsequently began the customer engagement and that went just fine.

0 Kudos