VMware Edu & Cert Community
fellafou21
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

slides VSAN 6.7

Hi,

Please, can I find the  official slides of the VSAN: Deploy and Manage [V6.7] course ?

Thank you a lot.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
bryanoc
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

If you are a VCI, the VCI link is as follows, you will have to login with your VCI authorised mylearn account, the slides are available via the course resources.

https://communities.vmware.com/t5/Education-and-Certification/ct-p/5500-home

VCI.png

Bryan O'Connor QA

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
10 Replies
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

@fellafou21 

Slides are only made available to recognised instructors, what is your use case?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I am a VMware employee I contribute to VMware Communities voluntarily (ie. not in any official capacity)
VMware Training & Certification blog
0 Kudos
fellafou21
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

@scott28tt 

Thanks for your feedback;

I am an instructor, and I always encounter this problem when I need the official slides of a VMware course, is there a link so that the instructor can directly and quickly retrieve the courses which he opens right?

0 Kudos
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

@fellafou21 

Moderator: Moved to Education and Certification Members

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I am a VMware employee I contribute to VMware Communities voluntarily (ie. not in any official capacity)
0 Kudos
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

@fellafou21 

If you are a VMware Certified Instructor working for VMware or a VMware Authorised Training Center OR an instructor working for a VMware IT Academy you should already have access to courseware - I used to when I worked as a VCI.

Your VATC or VITA should have the contact details for the right people at VMware.

If you work for a VITA I am happy to move your thread here: https://communities.vmware.com/t5/VMware-IT-Academy-Discussions/bd-p/15121

0 Kudos
fellafou21
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

@scott28tt 

I am VCI at the level of a VATC center, but to retrieve the courses to which I open the right, the VATC does not know who to contact.

0 Kudos
bryanoc
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

If you are a VCI, the VCI link is as follows, you will have to login with your VCI authorised mylearn account, the slides are available via the course resources.

https://communities.vmware.com/t5/Education-and-Certification/ct-p/5500-home

VCI.png

Bryan O'Connor QA
0 Kudos
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

Thanks @bryanoc 

0 Kudos
fellafou21
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

@bryanoc 

Thank you a lot for your help.

0 Kudos
bryanoc
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

You're welcome 

Bryan O'Connor QA
0 Kudos
ben9002
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

Hello,

I am interested in the VMware instructor track, I was asking if you can help me find a VATC that can sponsor me. 

Best Regards
Benaissa
0 Kudos