VMware Edu & Cert Community
fellafou21
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

instructor certificate

hi,

my vmware instructor certificate will expire at the end of July, what should I do ? how to renew it?

thank you a lot.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

You might want to check here: https://mylearn.vmware.com/portals/vci/mL.cfm?menu=public&ui=www_vci

The VCI Program Guide towards the bottom of the page has some information on this, plus the email address you can use to contact the VCI team.

You might also get more information if you login to the site, I recall there being more from my VCI days.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I am a VMware employee I contribute to VMware Communities voluntarily (ie. not in any official capacity)
VMware Training & Certification blog
bryanoconnor21
Contributor
Contributor

Hi as long as you have taught at least 30 days of courses and also achieved a high score (think it's 4.8 or above, but don't quote me) you will be auto renewed, I have been a VCI now for approaching 15 years and my VCI certification has auto renewed every year, this year for me was February