VMware Edu & Cert Community
sofoniyas
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

free training

Does anyone knows if we are going to have some free training available at VMware explore and also vmware NSX with certification?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
abel_at
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

You can visit VMware's official website to browse their current training and certification offerings. The website offers a variety of courses and certifications for different products, including VMware Explore and VMware NSX.

For example, for VMware NSX, VMware offers several courses and certifications, such as:

• VMware NSX-T Data Center: Install, Configure, Manage [V3.0]
  • VMware NSX-T Data Center: Troubleshooting and Operations [V3.0]
  • VMware Certified Professional - Network Virtualization 2021 (VCP-NV 2021)

To find out if there are any free training options available, you can check VMware's website for any promotions or discounts on courses. Additionally, VMware offers a free online learning platform called VMware Learning Zone, which provides access to a variety of training videos, webinars, and certification exam prep materials.

It's important to note that VMware's training and certification offerings may change over time, so it's recommended to check their website regularly for the most up-to-date information.

View solution in original post

13 Replies
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

This should help: https://blogs.vmware.com/learning/2022/06/16/connect-with-vmware-learning-at-vmware-explore-2022/

Perhaps give more detail on what you mean about "NSX with certification".

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I am a VMware employee I contribute to VMware Communities voluntarily (ie. not in any official capacity)
VMware Training & Certification blog
tanjilislam
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

Thank you

-Tanjil Islam
If my answer has resolved your problem, please mark it as resolved, or if it has only been a good help, then give me the kudos.
ptarnawski
Hot Shot
Hot Shot
Jump to solution

Hey @sofoniyas 

Here are free VMware trainings:

https://angrysysops.com/2022/08/11/grab-some-free-vmware-badges-while-you-can/

Visit my blog:AngrySysOps.com
YT: AngryAdminYoutube
Visit my:Xwitter

If my answer has successfully addressed your issue, kindly mark it as RESOLVED. If it has provided valuable assistance, consider giving it a KUDOS. Thanks
docthess
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

Good evening ptarnawski thank very much for sharing this information about VMware training that offers free digital badges, I will share this information t 

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
belky
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

Thank you for sharing!

0 Kudos
ptarnawski
Hot Shot
Hot Shot
Jump to solution

My pleasure! Enjoy!

Visit my blog:AngrySysOps.com
YT: AngryAdminYoutube
Visit my:Xwitter

If my answer has successfully addressed your issue, kindly mark it as RESOLVED. If it has provided valuable assistance, consider giving it a KUDOS. Thanks
0 Kudos
FelipeMachado
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

Thanks for sharing 🙂

0 Kudos
sofoniyas
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

Thank you
0 Kudos
abel_at
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

You can visit VMware's official website to browse their current training and certification offerings. The website offers a variety of courses and certifications for different products, including VMware Explore and VMware NSX.

For example, for VMware NSX, VMware offers several courses and certifications, such as:

• VMware NSX-T Data Center: Install, Configure, Manage [V3.0]
  • VMware NSX-T Data Center: Troubleshooting and Operations [V3.0]
  • VMware Certified Professional - Network Virtualization 2021 (VCP-NV 2021)

To find out if there are any free training options available, you can check VMware's website for any promotions or discounts on courses. Additionally, VMware offers a free online learning platform called VMware Learning Zone, which provides access to a variety of training videos, webinars, and certification exam prep materials.

It's important to note that VMware's training and certification offerings may change over time, so it's recommended to check their website regularly for the most up-to-date information.

sofoniyas
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

Thank You Abel

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
irm4_budi4rti
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

Thanks for the link....
0 Kudos
abdulazizmustho
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

Thanks for Sharing free Training
williambishop
Expert
Expert
Jump to solution

Honestly, there are a TON of good video series on youtube. Some are superior to what I had in vmware training classes. One of the more watchable guys is rob riker, try those out. If you need to start at a slightly lighter level, there are HUNDREDS of channels focused on vmware.

--"Non Temetis Messor."
0 Kudos