VMware Edu & Cert Community
arumrill_velco
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

any graduates of the carbon black analyst and administrator courses?

Looking for any insight for those who have taken these courses. 

6 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
DHESSE-ITERGO
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

I would like to know that too, because I cannot find any of those courses on any of the well known VMware Course provider websites.

My local course provider here "Fastlane" has links on those courses (VCBEDRA) and (VCBEDRAA) on their website, but when I try to register it says that there are currently no online training and no classroom-training dates available.

using VMware Products since 2006.

View solution in original post

jlkaushik
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

Hi @arumrill_velco ! I'm a VCI who teaches these classes. What can I answer for you?

And @DHESSE-ITERGO, I don't believe we have any partner course providers like Fastlane who deliver these classes currently. They occasionally run on VMware's open enrollment schedule, but are available any time in the on demand version, also directly from VMware.

I am a VMware employee instructor, but I participate in the VMware communities in an unofficial capacity.

arumrill_velco
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

Jlkaushik,

Good morning, I am looking to see if these course can be bundled together and given to a small group 4-6 from my company? We would like to enhance the knowledge base of our Carbon Black controllers. Is there a POC for setting something like this up? Or any quotes that i can submit to my company would be extremely beneficial. 

Allen

0 Kudos
jlkaushik
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

@arumrill_velco I'm certain that's something we can do. I personally don't have a hand in putting a quote or proposal together, but let me reach out to a few folks and see who I can put you in touch with to get that information!

I am a VMware employee instructor, but I participate in the VMware communities in an unofficial capacity.

ryan_hendricks
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

@arumrill_velco  did you fill out the form located here: https://mylearn.vmware.com/mgrReg/onsiteRequest.cfm?ui=www_edu

That is the best way to get a response to your exact requirements and is how I was told to start the inquiry process. Again, looking for a delivery for 4-6 team members is private training and that is the request more info form.

jlkaushik
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

@arumrill_velco I appreciate your patience - I am teaching a course this week, which leaves me minimal time for tasks outside of the class. I did reach out and got a reply a day or so ago - you can either fill in the form Ryan has referenced, or you can email me at jkaushik at vmware.com and I will pass your information on to our learning sales manager directly since I've already connected with him about your request.

10 Replies
DHESSE-ITERGO
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

I would like to know that too, because I cannot find any of those courses on any of the well known VMware Course provider websites.

My local course provider here "Fastlane" has links on those courses (VCBEDRA) and (VCBEDRAA) on their website, but when I try to register it says that there are currently no online training and no classroom-training dates available.

using VMware Products since 2006.
jlkaushik
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

Hi @arumrill_velco ! I'm a VCI who teaches these classes. What can I answer for you?

And @DHESSE-ITERGO, I don't believe we have any partner course providers like Fastlane who deliver these classes currently. They occasionally run on VMware's open enrollment schedule, but are available any time in the on demand version, also directly from VMware.

arumrill_velco
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

Jlkaushik,

Good morning, I am looking to see if these course can be bundled together and given to a small group 4-6 from my company? We would like to enhance the knowledge base of our Carbon Black controllers. Is there a POC for setting something like this up? Or any quotes that i can submit to my company would be extremely beneficial. 

Allen

0 Kudos
jlkaushik
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

@arumrill_velco I'm certain that's something we can do. I personally don't have a hand in putting a quote or proposal together, but let me reach out to a few folks and see who I can put you in touch with to get that information!

arumrill_velco
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

@jlkaushik 

That would be great, the team here would like to get this training as we use carbon black quite extensively.

Allen

0 Kudos
arumrill_velco
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

I have not had any responses for pricing, is there a POC that someone can connect me too?

0 Kudos
ryan_hendricks
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

@arumrill_velco  did you fill out the form located here: https://mylearn.vmware.com/mgrReg/onsiteRequest.cfm?ui=www_edu

That is the best way to get a response to your exact requirements and is how I was told to start the inquiry process. Again, looking for a delivery for 4-6 team members is private training and that is the request more info form.

jlkaushik
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

@arumrill_velco I appreciate your patience - I am teaching a course this week, which leaves me minimal time for tasks outside of the class. I did reach out and got a reply a day or so ago - you can either fill in the form Ryan has referenced, or you can email me at jkaushik at vmware.com and I will pass your information on to our learning sales manager directly since I've already connected with him about your request.

arumrill_velco
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

I just completed the form and submitted.

thank you,

Allen

0 Kudos