VMware Edu & Cert Community
AFTAB120
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

Single Sign-On to Pearson VUE: Manage Exams

Hi,

I have faced a problem on Single Sign-On to Pearson VUE: Manage Exams.

when I have to click the manage exam then showed an error like...

Code: PVU

If anyone knows the issue please reply.

I'm waiting for an exam but attend because of this issue.

Advance thanks.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Tom871
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

@scott28tt 

Sorry for the delay.
I had already opened a VMware Case.
Next day I scheduled an PearsonVue appointment again and I could check-in without any problems.
A few hours later I received a update from VMware, that the problem is solved.

Passed by the way. 😉
Thanks a lot.

Regards
Tom

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
9 Replies
AFTAB120
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

My profile did not show any missing message.

But why the error is not resolved.

0 Kudos
Finikiez
Champion
Champion
Jump to solution

Try to contact the certification team Education and Certification Support Contacts

0 Kudos
vAndrew
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

I wish you all the luck in the world sorting this, took me a year to get it sorted.

They claimed i owed them money from a previous exam, that they refunded me, due to issues. They will just repeat the same thing to you without ever answering a question you ask. They really are a joke.

They will then ignore you for months, i sent the same email every day at this point until they respond, i asked them on facebook if this was standard procedure to their own issues they created...they blocked me... great service. When they finally lifted the block, they emailed me and said so, they wont say why its been lifted, or why it took so long, and also said they wont reply to any further emails. They really are a joke

They still will not answer as to why they ignored me for so long, or even blocked it in the first place as it was proven that they are liars.

They are a joke, who'd be better off shut down and given to someone who's not just a money grabbing bunch of incompetent morons.

FWIW...contacting the VMWARE support emails regarding this is also pointless, they cant, they say, do anything

-- Andrew (VMware VCP-DCV, MCSA)
0 Kudos
Tom871
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

Did someone solved this problem?
I tried to do the "2V0-21.19-Professional VMware vSphere 6.7-ENU" online proctored exam via PearsonVue.
Sadly I got the following error if I want to check in 30min before the exam begin:

Code: PVU

Regards
Thomas

0 Kudos
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

@AFTAB120 

Moderator: Moved to Education and Certification Members

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I am a VMware employee I contribute to VMware Communities voluntarily (ie. not in any official capacity)
VMware Training & Certification blog
0 Kudos
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

@Tom871 

You should first contact Pearson VUE, this is their error message.

If they are not able to help, I have tagged @lborque who may be able to assist.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I am a VMware employee I contribute to VMware Communities voluntarily (ie. not in any official capacity)
0 Kudos
Tom871
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

Hi @scott28tt 

thank you for your reply.
The error occurs after clicking the "check-in" button on the Pearson Vue website.
I will be redirected to VMware (mylearn) and then I get this error.
Screenshot attached.

Is it still a problem by Pearson Vue? (I already contact them via mail, currently no reply)
In the Pearson Vue chat, they told me its a VMware problem and contact VMware.

Regards
Tom

0 Kudos
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

@Tom871 

So presumably you did contact VMware?

The link I posted in this thread previously is still valid: https://www.vmware.com/education-services/training/contact-us.html

0 Kudos
Tom871
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

@scott28tt 

Sorry for the delay.
I had already opened a VMware Case.
Next day I scheduled an PearsonVue appointment again and I could check-in without any problems.
A few hours later I received a update from VMware, that the problem is solved.

Passed by the way. 😉
Thanks a lot.

Regards
Tom

0 Kudos