VMware Edu & Cert Community
luismendez85
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

Problems taking online cert exam

Hello everyone

Today just I had an issue while trying to login into pearson veu  (ON Vue application), my exam was scheduled for today at 19:00 hrs CST, and a couple of hours ago before to start the exam I tested my system in order to ensure everything will work good for the exam, however when I was trying to checkin to start my exam I got some Network issues saying that my Network does not meet the requirements to take my exam.

Then I clicked in Troubleshoot network connections in order to identify what was wrong with my internet connection and realized that it was unable to connect to *.*.cloud.wowza.com on any of these ports (80,443,1935)

After that I manually check if connection to mentioned ports were opened and found that for port 1935 it was not able to open the connection. So I check it trough more other networks and getting the same issue, even trying from VMware VDI and I got the same result, so I wondering if there is any issue with this server.Captura de pantalla 2022-12-29 203001.pngCaptura de pantalla 2022-12-29 193107.png

Captura de pantalla 2022-12-29 203235.png

Does anyone has experinced this kind of issue before.

At this moment I was'nt able to take my exam. I alsa was trying to contact PersonVUE Customer Service but I was not able to get help

Captura de pantalla 2022-12-29 204020.png

Any clue on how can I fix this issue or if I have to wait 7 days to schedule again my exam

Thanks & Regards!

0 Kudos
3 Replies
luismendez85
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

Hi everyone

Finally I got my problem resolved, after long wait time PearsonVue customer service has replied so they help me to cancel my exam so I will be able to schedule it again.

jdironman88
Contributor
Contributor

I know this is an old thread, but how did the reschedule help? I am having the same problem today.

0 Kudos
soehein
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Chat support is only available within office hours. I recommend getting support by email.

So, you can show evidence for rescheduling the exam.

Here is the contact list by region.

https://qualifications.pearson.com/en/support/support-topics/delivering-our-qualifications/internati...

0 Kudos