VMware Cloud Community
baber
Expert
Expert
Jump to solution

why can not login to esxi

dear all

hi

i have appear a new problem today with install VMware-ESXi-6.0.0-Update2-3620759-HPE-600.9.5.0.48-Apr2016 when install that enter a password for root user and when installation finished after enable ssh and shell can login to server with ssh without ni problem but after a few minutes i can not login with ssh and vsphere client but from ILO console can login without no problem even install esxi again but with ssh can not login and have problem with password but can login to esxi console from ILO with same password now what is my problem?

Please mark helpful or correct if my answer resolved your issue.
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
baber
Expert
Expert
Jump to solution

my problem has been solved in esxi 6 we have a strong security if one person want connect or ssh to esxi host more than 3-5 time root user will be lock

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
baber
Expert
Expert
Jump to solution

thanks

but my problem is after install esxi when ssh to esxi it don't accept my password i can just login via esxi console

and my main problem is also i can not connect to esxi via vsphere client get password error

i am realy confused what is my problem

0 Kudos
baber
Expert
Expert
Jump to solution

my problem has been solved in esxi 6 we have a strong security if one person want connect or ssh to esxi host more than 3-5 time root user will be lock

0 Kudos