VMware Cloud Community
FredericNass
Contributor
Contributor

vSphere Web Client : Not all VMs showing in a ressource pool.

Hi,

In vSphere Web Client, when I expand a ressource pool, the grey arrow in front of "(33) Virtual Machines" goes from right to down, but no VM shows up under this label. I have to double clic on a VM in the upper-right part of the windows when "(33) Virtual Machines" is selected to have it shown under the "(33) Virtual Machines" in the left menu.

Is this a normal behaviour ? Can we change this ?

Sorry if this has already been answered somewere or if the answer is part of a guide I didn't read.

Mini.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Craig_B
Contributor
Contributor

I'm using vCenter 5.1 with the web client and have the same issue.  If I click on VM(33) it will show a list on the right that I can scroll through with additionals information however I'd like to have the same look as in the standard client where it expands just the names of the VMs on the left. It does show VMs I've done something with.

Right now, I find that I have to use both the web and the standard client as the features are not the same in both.  Some things are easier in the web version and some are eaiser in the standard version.  It would be nice to have either one client that can do everything or both clients that can do everything.

0 Kudos