VMware Cloud Community
m1k30rz
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

Where to get free ESXI key?

Hi there,

In my account I only have version 4.1 key available, I have some hardware which does not seem to run on 4.1 but I installed 5.0 and it runs fine, only problem is I am stuck in 60day trial!

Thanks

-Mike

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Dave_Mishchenko
Immortal
Immortal
Jump to solution

On the licensing portal there's a message stating that they expect to have serial numbers generated by the end of the week.

If you're using the free edition, you might try signing up with another account to see if you get a 5.0 serial number.  Otherwise,  just login to the download page next week to see if a 5.0 serial number is posted then.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Dave_Mishchenko
Immortal
Immortal
Jump to solution

On the licensing portal there's a message stating that they expect to have serial numbers generated by the end of the week.

If you're using the free edition, you might try signing up with another account to see if you get a 5.0 serial number.  Otherwise,  just login to the download page next week to see if a 5.0 serial number is posted then.

0 Kudos
m1k30rz
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

I must be blind! thank you for your help Smiley Happy  was just a little worried that I might go for 60 day trial and run out before keys available lol.

0 Kudos
GregecSLO
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

Keys are available now.

0 Kudos