VMware Cloud Community
tito86
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

Weird Font on ESXi Host Client GUI

Has anyone rant into this issue before? Is there a solution to change the font?Weird font in web GUIWeird font in web GUI

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
tito86
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

Figured it out after I posted. I'm using Firefox so I went into the Settings > General > Fonts > Advanced and unchecked the box next to "Allow pages to choose their own fonts, instead of your selections above"

Hope this helps someone else having this issue.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
tito86
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

Figured it out after I posted. I'm using Firefox so I went into the Settings > General > Fonts > Advanced and unchecked the box next to "Allow pages to choose their own fonts, instead of your selections above"

Hope this helps someone else having this issue.

0 Kudos
ansarabass
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

Huh, that's odd. Haven't seen that issue myself, but I could see how a weird font could throw you off. As far as I know, the ESXi Host Client GUI doesn't have native settings for changing the font, so it might be a browser issue or a local setting on your machine causing this.

Try clearing your browser cache or opening the GUI in a different browser to see if it's a local issue. If that doesn't work, you might be looking at a bug. In that case, it's probably worth reaching out on VMware forums to see if anyone else has had the same issue or knows a workaround.

0 Kudos