VMware Cloud Community
boss01
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

VSphere document

some of the vsphere4 document in the site was corrupted. can anyone have these documents?. i need ESX4.0 and vCenter Server4.0 document. if any one have these documents please mail me.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Gerrit_Lehr
Commander
Commander
Jump to solution

I don't have any problem opening and reading any of the documents whatsoever. Maybe the problem is on your client site?

Kind Regards,

Gerrit Lehr

If you found this or other information useful, please consider awarding points for "Correct" or "Helpful".

Kind regards, Gerrit Lehr If you found this or other information useful, please consider awarding points for "Correct" or "Helpful".

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Gerrit_Lehr
Commander
Commander
Jump to solution

http://www.vmware.com/support/pubs/vs_pubs.html

Kind Regards,

Gerrit Lehr

If you found this or other information useful, please consider awarding points for "Correct" or "Helpful".

Kind regards, Gerrit Lehr If you found this or other information useful, please consider awarding points for "Correct" or "Helpful".
0 Kudos
boss01
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

I downloaded document from that site only. that document is corrupted. even i cant able to open from the site itself.[ESX and vCenter Server Installation Guide|http://null/pdf/vsphere4/r40/vsp_40_esx_vc_installation_guide.pdf], Basic System Administration Guide, Fibre Channel SAN Configuration Guide, & Guest Operating System Installation Guide are corrupted.

0 Kudos
Gerrit_Lehr
Commander
Commander
Jump to solution

I don't have any problem opening and reading any of the documents whatsoever. Maybe the problem is on your client site?

Kind Regards,

Gerrit Lehr

0 Kudos
bulletprooffool
Champion
Champion
Jump to solution

The lionks appear fine,

Perhaps try downloading from a different Browser / Machine?

One day I will virtualise myself . . .
0 Kudos
Patrick_Donker
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

I had the same problem. Only after the 5th download the file was fine.

I run Win7 btw, maybe it is OS related?

0 Kudos