VMware Cloud Community
oguzhantand
Contributor
Contributor

VMWARE ESXI SLOW DATA TRANSFER / UPLOAD / SETUP

Hello
I'm using Vmware Exsi 6.7, I installed it a few months ago and now it's very slow. For example, I load 4gb(centos 7) with interruptions like 100mb, 200mb, 300mb, 0mb, 0mb, 70mb. It loads in an average of 1 hour... it was working fine months ago. I share the scenarios I made;

1.Hp Proliant Gen9 raid0and5 1x500gb SSD , Vmware 6.7(hpe version download) , İlo(ram,ssd,raid vs.. normal)=slow (upload,setup..)
2.Hp Proliant Gen9 raid0and5 1x500gb SSD , Vmware 6.7(vmware website download) ,İlo(ram,ssd,raid vs.. normal)=slow  (upload,setup..)
3.Hp Proliant Gen7 raid0and5 3x146gb SAS , Vmware 6.7(vmware website download) , İlo(ram,ssd,raid vs.. normal)=slow  (upload,setup..)

I tried all these scenarios but slow loading and slow virtual machine setup continues, I have a 1gigabit port, I changed my cable, I tried from another computer, I even connected the cable directly to the hp ethernet and wanted to upload but I couldn't solve the problem, I'm surprised because 2-3 months ago it was very good and it was fast.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
muakhtar
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Hi,

Can you please let us know the below point

1. Mgmt Connection Speed.

2. vMotion Connection

3. ISCSI or FC.

Munib Akhtar
VCP-DCV/VCP-DTM/VXRAIL