VMware Cloud Community
vm7user
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

VM do not auto startup after Remediation

Hello,

I found that VM's do not auto startup after Remediation.

Why?

0 Kudos
7 Replies
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

What specific type/kind/level of remediation?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I am a VMware employee I contribute to VMware Communities voluntarily (ie. not in any official capacity)
VMware Training & Certification blog
0 Kudos
vm7user
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Remediation do not have these settings.

0 Kudos
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

OK, let me ask the questions a different way:

What type of object are you actually remediating?

What are you actually trying to do?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I am a VMware employee I contribute to VMware Communities voluntarily (ie. not in any official capacity)
0 Kudos
vm7user
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Installing updates (patches) to host

0 Kudos
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

And you have a DRS cluster?

And the DRS cluster is in what mode?

The more information you provide, the less questions I (or any other user) have to ask, and the quicker you can be helped.

0 Kudos
vm7user
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Host. No cluster.

0 Kudos
a_p_
Leadership
Leadership

Did you already check the release notes for the ESXi version/build that you've updated to, to see whether it contains related information?

André

0 Kudos