VMware Cloud Community
ace02000
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

VM customization wizard in WebClient

Hi community,

I want to deploy a new VM from a template with guest customization. When I do this over the C# Client, I have the possibility to adjust the specifications for this deployment (see attachment). Where I can find this option within the web client (flash)? Do I have the same possibility or can I only create new specs (clone)?

Thanks for your feedback.

kind regards. Chris

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
vasan22in
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

Hi,

As of now that option is not there in web client even I am waiting for that..

Please consider marking this answer "correct" or "helpful" if you think your query have been answered correctly. Thanks, Srini

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
vasan22in
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

Hello,

Its a great option for those that want to keep most of the details. This option appears to now be gone in the web client. 

We have an alert way, but it takes you to a screen to create a brand new PERMANENT customization spec.If you look at the screenshots below, you can attempt to choose that option.

missing.png

newcust.png

Please consider marking this answer "correct" or "helpful" if you think your query have been answered correctly. Thanks, Srini
0 Kudos
ace02000
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

Hi ,

thanks for your answer. I already saw this option to create new permanent specs but I want to use it temporarily like the way of the C# Client.

0 Kudos
vasan22in
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

Hi,

As of now that option is not there in web client even I am waiting for that..

0 Kudos
ace02000
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

What a pity!

Thanks for this information.

0 Kudos