I set up the VCSA65 appliance on an ESXI5.5 host which was in a cluster and later I moved the host to the VCSA65 environment(in the cluster).
I rebooted the ESXi5.5 host and noticed the VCS65 appliance is inaccessible and it moved to the ESXi5.5 previous cluster.
I have no idea what happened and how can bring it back to VCSA65 appliance new cluster setup.?
Should I move the ESXi55 host which is in a different cluster to the VCSA65 cluster environment?
thank you and here is the scenario.
1. Host(y) ESXi5.5 where VCSA6.5 installed and managed through vCenter5.5.
2. The Host(y) ESXi5.5 was in Cluster A under vCenter5.5.
3. Moved Host(y) ESXi5.5 + VCSA6.5 to new Cluster B setup in VCSA65 setup
4. Rebooted Host(y) ESXi5.5
5. Noticed that the VCSA65 appliance is inaccessible as shown through the VCSA65 portal
6. Also noticed that VCSA6.5 appliance moved to host(z) + ESXi5.5 and is accessible through vCenter5.5 in Cluster A