I have a vcsa 6. I try to configure the auto deploy and the configuration settings are not there. I started, restarted the service..
Enable auto deploy through SSH
1. Connect to the vCSA via Putty. Login with the ROOT account,
2. Enable BASH Access: “shell.set –enabled True”
3.Launch BASH: “shell”
4. To get a list of all of the services by typing: “service –status-all”
5. To enable the Watchdog vmware-rbd-watchdog service.
6. Toenable the Auto Deploy (vmware-rbd-watchdog) service by typing: “service vmware-rbd-watchdog start”
If you use this method, be sure to disable the Shell after you have started the Auto Deploy service.