VMware Cloud Community
sadafkhan
Contributor
Contributor

Training ket for vSphere 5

I want to prepare exam for VCP 5. Please provide any URL to download the CBTs for  vSphere 5.Please make sure that download link should be free.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
firestartah
Virtuoso
Virtuoso

Hi

I dont think there are any free training materials out there that are good enough to prepare for the VCP5. I would recommend buying the Trainsignal videos as these are the best and are great value for money.

You can also buy Scott lowes book via the kindle or as a paperback via amazon which is a great study guide

Cheap materials always means cheap studying in my opinion

Gregg

If you found this or other information useful, please consider awarding points for "Correct" or "Helpful". Gregg http://thesaffageek.co.uk
0 Kudos
EdWilts
Expert
Expert

You can also buy Scott lowes book via the kindle or as a paperback via amazon which is a great study guide

When the Mastering VMware vSphere 5 book first came out, Amazon charged full list price ($50) for the Kindle version and $37 for the paperback.  They've since dropped the Kindle version down to $34.  I've already got my book on the way...

I have no seen no free training for vSphere 5.  Even the AllAccess eLearning suite is currently limited to version 4.

Some community colleges offer VMware training as well so check them out if you can.

.../Ed (VCP4, VCP5)
0 Kudos