VMware Cloud Community
azn2kew
Champion
Champion

The page you're looking for can't be found when proceed to download vSphere 4.0?

Does anyone able to download the build vSphere 4.0 on the site? I got this error seems strange.

The page you're looking for can't be found.

If you found this information useful, please consider awarding points for "Correct" or "Helpful". Thanks!!!

Regards,

Stefan Nguyen

VMware vExpert 2009

iGeek Systems Inc.

VMware, Citrix, Microsoft Consultant

If you found this information useful, please consider awarding points for "Correct" or "Helpful". Thanks!!! Regards, Stefan Nguyen VMware vExpert 2009 iGeek Systems Inc. VMware vExpert, VCP 3 & 4, VSP, VTSP, CCA, CCEA, CCNA, MCSA, EMCSE, EMCISA
0 Kudos
3 Replies
ltfields
Contributor
Contributor

I'm getting that too, looks like the download links might be broken temporarily. I'm sure they'll be back up in an hour or so, but then expect them to be crushed by the number of folks trying to download the software... Smiley Happy

0 Kudos
azn2kew
Champion
Champion

I've heard the download vSphere 4.0 code still exist with ESX 3.5 on this forum so I'm not sure if they temporarily fix that. Anyways, I can got through the process if you click on "Evaluate" button and activate from your email that should do it. Its 797MB file.

If you found this information useful, please consider awarding points for "Correct" or "Helpful". Thanks!!!

Regards,

Stefan Nguyen

VMware vExpert 2009

iGeek Systems Inc.

VMware, Citrix, Microsoft Consultant

If you found this information useful, please consider awarding points for "Correct" or "Helpful". Thanks!!! Regards, Stefan Nguyen VMware vExpert 2009 iGeek Systems Inc. VMware vExpert, VCP 3 & 4, VSP, VTSP, CCA, CCEA, CCNA, MCSA, EMCSE, EMCISA
0 Kudos
Penic_Albin
Hot Shot
Hot Shot

Same error on license portal. I managed to download vSphere this morning but i can not access my license keys now Smiley Happy Running in Eval mode Smiley Happy

If you find this information useful, please award points for "correct" or "helpful".
0 Kudos