Hello you guy's. I have little experiance with VMWare
At home i have a HP DL380 G6 with esxi 6.5 ans some VM's for experimanting
Now i have a cusomar who asked for a setup for his network. Two Domain contollers MS Server 2016 as a seperated network.
Ik have a budget of 7k euro for the server.
It will be a HP SERVER but im not sure between SAS or SSD disks. I need at least 4 TB for data.
Can someone give me a cleu for the right setup for a server for the right performance?
Will be glad for an answer.
This can help you!
* How many virtual machines do you want to deploy?
* Which VMware product edition would you like to compare with Microsoft's solution?
* What virtualization host type would you like to use?
* What type of storage would you like to employ?
* Infrastructure costs - Electricity?
* Infrastructure costs - Data center real estate and build out?
* What general VM density are you envisioning for your data center?
* Additional VMware VMs per CPU?
Answer these questions here & see results.
VMware TCO Comparison Calculator
LINK: VMware TCO Comparison Calculator
SSD is the best solution for VMware Virtualization. Find the business product right for you.
Servers, Storage & Networking business
LINK: Servers, Storage & Networking | HP® Official Store
VMware VDI Administrator.
Stay Connected :smileyplus: Don't forget to:
Like > Share > Comment > Reply > Helpful > Answered