VMware Cloud Community
Mike_Gray
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

PSC 6.5 HA

Hello Team,

Someone could you please tell me how to configure HA for external PSC.  I have running standalone PSC is there any way to use the same domain with peer PSC ? Do we required an external loadbalancer ?

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Punitsolanki
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

The article should provide you with all the details,

Configuring Platform Service Controller HA in vSphere 6.5 (2147018) | VMware KB

If you are running 2 standalone PSC you will not be able to combine them both as they are now in a different domain, and I think you are asking about LB for PSC, if yes then you do not need a external Load balancer as this is handled by PSC HA functionality .

Punit Solanki psolanki@vmware.com
0 Kudos
Srini_thia
Contributor
Contributor

You can configure the 2 platform service controller on a single SSO domain without loadbalancer. Vmware has the python script which does the load balancing work. Please check the below vmware article for more information and steps.

Configuring Windows PSC 6.0 High Availability for vSphere 6.0 (2113085) | VMware KB

Regards,

Srini

VCP6-DCV

0 Kudos
vasan22in
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Hello,

Refer the below URL for vcsa 6.5 PSC HA installation & configuration.

https://thewificable.com/2017/01/06/vcenter-6-5-high-availability-external-psc-deployment-part-2/ ....

Please consider marking this answer "correct" or "helpful" if you think your query have been answered correctly. Thanks, Srini
0 Kudos