VMware Cloud Community
rayzz23
Contributor
Contributor

One of my OS in vSphere Esxi 5.0 is having a very slow connection. Please help me.

Dear expert,

I have a confusing problem with my Vmware. I have 5 OS in my HostA and 2 OS in my HostB. One of my OS keeps on having a slow connection. Everytime I want to remote it from Vcenter, I am having a slow remote to it. Meanwhile another of my OS have a very smoothly connection. I also try to migrate them into a balanced moment, but it does not work. Please help me to solve this problem. Thank You.

0 Kudos
4 Replies
abhilashhb
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

Are they both having same resources?

Can you tell the configuration of the VM's? I suspect its the Vm's resources that's making it work slow.

Abhilash B
LinkedIn : https://www.linkedin.com/in/abhilashhb/

0 Kudos
rayzz23
Contributor
Contributor

I have migrated it to another host, but it is still getting slow connection from client. First I put in hostA and then I migrated it into hostB, but it does not make any difference. Anyway how to check if a host is still available to be added another OS ? Do I need to buy another host ? Thanks.

0 Kudos
SG1234
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

you can run esxtop and check if host is running out of resources - please go through the manual for esxtop   --  if all the VMs are not having the same issue then it is not a capacity issue  - could be network/disk related also - please provide more details

0 Kudos
rayzz23
Contributor
Contributor

If it is a network problem, why another VMs do not have the same problem? And is it possible if one of my virtual LAN is broken ? Thank You

0 Kudos