VMware Cloud Community
Rafael908
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

Need help Install Esxi 6.5 On Asus b460M-a R2.0

Hi everybody, I need help, please who can ask how can I install Vmware esxi 6.5 on motherboard Asus b460m-a. On driver base I found intel Lan drivers VIB and with  Esxi customizer add that driver on my downloaded *ISO, but  one way or another  showing "Network card not detected"...... I think It's newer Lan card and In that problem.. How I can I solve that problem without insert a new  hardware.. Anybody have an idea? Тhanks so much.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

Do you not have the issue any more?

I used to be a moderator but I’m not one now.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I am a VMware employee I contribute to VMware Communities voluntarily (ie. not in any official capacity)
VMware Training & Certification blog

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

VMTN has an area for ESXi, as your post doesn’t seem to have anything to do with VMware IT Academy a moderator should be along to move your thread.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I am a VMware employee I contribute to VMware Communities voluntarily (ie. not in any official capacity)
0 Kudos
Rafael908
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

ok, please if you can help delete all my posts, thanks, I can't find that option for remove my post..

0 Kudos
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

Do you not have the issue any more?

I used to be a moderator but I’m not one now.

0 Kudos