VMware Cloud Community
Kahonu84
Hot Shot
Hot Shot

Monitoring your virtual infrastructure

Aloha,

Can anyone offer any insights into their personal impressions of Solarwinds Virtualization Manager vs VM Turbo vs vRealize vs Veeam ONE??

Mahalo,

Bill

3 Replies
Nithy07cs055
Hot Shot
Hot Shot

since it is Vmware Infrastructure ., I would always suggest you to go for VROPS . its the best and will provide you the complete analysis for the infrastructure

for monitoring the VM and other functionality with third party .. Solar wind is good , and simple to use, and now it is gaining popularity

Veeam one , they are in market and has very good UI and even this is gaining popularity , based on your need and usage choose the Right product for your Organization

Thanks and Regards, Nithyanathan R Please follow my page and Blog for more updates. Blog : https://communities.vmware.com/blogs/Nithyanathan Twitter @Nithy55 Facebook Vmware page : https://www.facebook.com/Virtualizationworld
0 Kudos
ch1ta
Hot Shot
Hot Shot

The main question here is whether there is Veeam Backup and Replication deployed in your infrastructure. If yes, then, you should definitely stick to Veeam ONE since among others it has one significant feature - deep integration with VB&R.

Cheers.

0 Kudos
vijayrana968
Virtuoso
Virtuoso

We are using Solarwind Virtualization manager and VMturbo.

All I can say is Solarwind Virtualization manager is good for medium to large infrastructure.This is very good and user-friendly GUI manager and will cover up all your needs in single instance.

VMturbo is somewhat complex then solarwind SVM, It has advanced features like provisioning and consolidation and you can trigger tasks from its side to infrastructure. This could be costly than solarwind. I think this is good for large infrastructure.

Veeam One - This is very good if you have small infrastructure as it is easy to use and affordable.

Solarwind Virtualization Manager - Medium to large infrastructure | Average cost

VMTurbo - Good for large Infrastructure | Costly

0 Kudos