VMware Cloud Community
jpascone
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Looking for someone to help

Hi,

I'm sorry if this post is inappropriate but I really do need help and where better find it then here.

Looking for somebody with an advanced knowledge of vmware to work with me over Team Viewer to review my environment and answer questions. I basically want to go through many of the settings I am struggling to understand, for example virtual switches. I would like to go over one of the esxi hosts and vcenter.

This is not consulting but instructional in nature. We will work out financial arrangements to be paid over Paypal, Venmo or Cashapp. I can pay up front for 1 hour then take it from there. I am hoping to get at least 2 hours in this weekend.

Thanks very much,

Jeff

2 Replies
IRIX201110141
Champion
Champion

Hi Jeff,

i would sign up for that challenge Smiley Happy

Please send me a PM.

Regards,
Joerg

0 Kudos
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

I would suggest you look at taking some vSphere training - official, unofficial, youtube...

Official options are on this page: vSphere 6.7 Training

As well as full classes (which you can take in-person, live online, or self-paced) there is a video subscription option in the form of VMware Learning Zone

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I am a VMware employee I contribute to VMware Communities voluntarily (ie. not in any official capacity)
VMware Training & Certification blog