VMware Cloud Community
zenmatrix
Contributor
Contributor

Login times for a view/app volumes/uem enviroment

HI I would like to know about some experiances with using View(6.2.0), App Volumes(2.10), and UEM(8.6.0.14). We are having some painful login times, anywhere between 2 to 3 minutes, which is excessive. We have ran through the

Windows Optimization Guide for Desktops and Servers in View in Horizon 6; Horizon Air Desktops; and ...

and seems to not matter. What is a good logon time for this setup, from what I understand  a 30 second time frame isn't too much to expect. I find things here and there that have cut it down, but any feedback would be great.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
joshopper
Hot Shot
Hot Shot

How many appvolumes is each user receiving? I am seeing 3 - 5 seconds per AppStack that gets attached. We are not using UEM but we are using profile unity and all in most users are between 1 - 1.5 minutes.

0 Kudos
zenmatrix
Contributor
Contributor

Its just one or 2 at the most, I know in vsphere 6 there is a bug where you have to upgrade to to I think 6.0.2 I think. but I can't find it anymore. We are still on vpshere 5.5 u3 which is compatiable according to the matrix I found.Not sure if that applies or not,but would be 6 seconds or so per VM.

0 Kudos