VMware Cloud Community
Subhadeepsn
Contributor
Contributor

LOST CONNECTIVITY TO THE DEVICE MPXVMHBA32:c0:t0:L0 bacnking the boost filesystem /vmfs/devices/disks.mpx.vmhba32:C0:T0:L0. As a result host configuration changes will not be saved to persistent storage.

Hello All,

To day in my production environment we have received one alert in one of the Vmware ESXi host 5.5.0 in summery tab . 

The issue is related to vmhba32 related. Where as i have only vmhba1 and vmhba2 in connected and active with host. Please see the below alert in Red mark.

LOST CONNECTIVITY TO THE DEVICE MPXVMHBA32:c0:t0:L0 bacnking the boost filesystem /vmfs/devices/disks.mpx.vmhba32:C0:T0:L0. As a result host configuration changes will not be saved to persistent storage

As per my knowledge is related to unused device eg; flash drive/USB device. Need some more input form you all.

if i reboot the host will it rectify the warning ir it will still occurred during device scanning.

kindly suggest .I have attached the error screenshot here

Thanks,

Subhadeep Sen

0 Kudos
1 Reply
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

Moderator note: Moved to the ESXI 5 forum area.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I am a VMware employee I contribute to VMware Communities voluntarily (ie. not in any official capacity)
VMware Training & Certification blog
0 Kudos