VMware Cloud Community
VirtualManS
Contributor
Contributor

KB2143832 needs to be updated with the latest ESXi 6.7 patch

ESXi 6.7 P07? (Build 19898906) has been out for almost 2 weeks now, assuming it's going to be named P07 (Patch) as opposed to EP24 (Emergency/Express Patch).

0 Kudos
5 Replies
a_p_
Leadership
Leadership

Since VMTN is a user community, it may be better to leave a comment (send feedback) on the KB web site itself for this issue.

André

0 Kudos
continuum
Immortal
Immortal

> it may be better to leave a comment (send feedback) on the KB web site itself for this issue.

In my experience trying that is wasted energy - dont remember how often I tried that in vain.
Posts in the Help section may be more helpful ...

0 Kudos
e_espinel
Virtuoso
Virtuoso

Hello.

https://docs.vmware.com/en/VMware-vSphere/6.7/rn/esxi670-202206001.html

Enrique Espinel
Senior Technical Support on IBM, Lenovo, Veeam Backup and VMware vSphere.
VSP-SV, VTSP-SV, VTSP-HCI, VTSP
Please mark my comment as Correct Answer or assign Kudos if my answer was helpful to you, Thank you.
Пожалуйста, отметьте мой комментарий как Правильный ответ или поставьте Кудо, если мой ответ был вам полезен, Спасибо.
0 Kudos
VirtualManS
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks Enrique, I'm aware of that link, but I was hoping to get KB2143832 updated since it's the only reference to the Patch version (EP24, P07 etc).

0 Kudos
e_espinel
Virtuoso
Virtuoso

Hello.

I have installed the latest level of patches (ESXi670-202206001) on several computers and so far no problems.
Attached is a link where you can get it, it requires user and password (registration is free).

link: https://customerconnect.vmware.com/patch

e_espinel_0-1656677336188.png

Enrique Espinel
Senior Technical Support on IBM, Lenovo, Veeam Backup and VMware vSphere.
VSP-SV, VTSP-SV, VTSP-HCI, VTSP
Please mark my comment as Correct Answer or assign Kudos if my answer was helpful to you, Thank you.
Пожалуйста, отметьте мой комментарий как Правильный ответ или поставьте Кудо, если мой ответ был вам полезен, Спасибо.
0 Kudos