VMware Cloud Community
Sanithsadananda
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Host showing error only through Manage engine

Hi All,

Here I have 8 host and above 50+ vm's , our hosts are on IBM Flex x240 , and we are monitoring our vms through Manage engine tool thats a free version for 30 days  , Now we are getting errors on 2 hosts , we have checked the IMM console of that hosts  but in that console all are ok , but here are the manage engine error , please find the below and help me if anyone have the idea.

error esxi.JPG

0 Kudos
10 Replies
BenLiebowitz
Expert
Expert

it sounds like it's saying there's a problem with one of the processors.  Are there any alarm lights on the front of the server?

Ben Liebowitz, VCP vExpert 2015, 2016, & 2017 If you found my post helpful, please mark it as helpful or answered to award points.
0 Kudos
Sanithsadananda
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

No Ben , I will give you more attachment on this . please go through this . image 5 showing the direct login to the node , and 6 showing the login window of IBM IMM console, on that IMM console its showing no error no alarms , only on that host login

0 Kudos
ysalimi
Contributor
Contributor

Hello

0 Kudos
Sanithsadananda
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Hi Ysalimi,

could you please confirm once more , if you are free can     you please guide me . or could you send a msg on sanith1986@gmail.com ,

0 Kudos
Sanithsadananda
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Hi Ben,

FYI , I hv attached 2 images thats the msg i got it from host and IMM console of node , please go through that image and guide me

0 Kudos
Sanithsadananda
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Hi Ben,

FYI

0 Kudos
ysalimi
Contributor
Contributor

Hello San,

Can you confirm that there are no alerts at ESX ?

pastedImage_0.png

0 Kudos
Sanithsadananda
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Hi Ysalimi,

No Alarms , I m sure , I have checked on my vcenter server and all hosts , any alternative way for more checking ,

0 Kudos
ysalimi
Contributor
Contributor

Did you analyze the physical server logs ?

Sanithsadananda
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

yes i hv checked the physical server logs , in my attached 6 jpeg says all are normal. i hv contacted ibm team on this , they are saying run dsa tool and send the logs . do u have any idea about this , have you performed earlier,

0 Kudos