VMware Cloud Community
lrsbt
Contributor
Contributor

Hang!! ESXI 5.1 U1 - 1065491 on HP DL380 G7

Hi,

we have a lot of problems with an ESXi 5 on a HP ProLiant DL 380 G7. The Installation an configuration works and we can finally connect via vphere client. After a short time (between 1-24 hours) the whole system hang and only a ssh shell works. We also can´t connect on the console via F2 (iLO).

I tried to get the log files via ssh bit when i go to /var/log and type vi xxx.log the console hang also.

Very strange.

After a reboot i can connect to everything and here are the last log from the hosts.log

2013-06-20T09:47:19.614Z [32D2CB90 error 'SoapAdapter.HTTPService'] HTTP Transaction failed on stream TCP(error:Transport endpoint is not connected) with error N7Vmacore15SystemExceptionE(Connection reset by peer)

2013-06-20T09:47:40.461Z [32D8DB90 verbose 'SoapAdapter'] Responded to service state request

Is there something wrong? The system has the newest firmware and we install the ESXi 5.1 U1 via HP image, so the related firmware and drivers from HP are also installed.

Can anybody give me a hint? Has anybody the same error, that the systems works only for some hours?

Ps.: the VMs on the ESxi works fine and we can connect to them.

regards

lrsbt

0 Kudos
0 Replies