VMware Cloud Community
mmohp
Contributor
Contributor

Forums broken...

I had posted a question here about an hour ago. According to an email by the forum admin it has been moved to the more suitable vCenter forum.

However, in that forum I can neither post nor reply. Why is that so?

Furthermore, my email to communities-emailer@vmware.com asking the above question came back with the following error:

-----------------

An email reply you sent to http://communities.vmware.com was not processed for the following reason:
There was an error while creating your reply in the forum. If you need assistance or have any questions, please contact the system administrator at communities-emailer@vmware.com.

------------------

i.e. emails to communities-emailer@vmware.com are rejected with the suggestion to write to communities-emailer@vmware.com. ||-(

Please vmWare - help me get out of this endless-loop!

M.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
schepp
Leadership
Leadership

Hey there.

Your thread was moved to a top level forum where you don't have the rights to post, sorry. I moved it to the subcommunity "vCenter Server" where you should be able to post again.

The e-mail error you received was produced because you didn't had the write-permission on that forum. You can make forum posts by replying to the e-mail notification you receive when someone answers your post.

Regards

0 Kudos
AWo
Immortal
Immortal

I moved it back to vCenter Server.

AWo

vExpert 2009/10/11 [:o]===[o:] [: ]o=o[ :] = Save forests! rent firewood! =
0 Kudos